In this episode I get to speak with a good friend of mine David Hooper about his new book “Big Podcast.” Join us as we talk about some of the best practices for podcasting and we even bust each others chops a bit. Very fun and informative episode.https://www.bigpodcast.comRESOURCES:Grab a FREE Copy of my book “$150,000 Music Degree” Free Training “How To Become A Social Media Ninja In Under An Hour.”Artist AssessmentConnect with Rick:FacebookInstagramYoutubeTwitterContact: email@example.com if you have ideas for future episode ideas.
September 27, 2018
Most Popular Episodes
- Episode 150: Let the Q&A Session Begin! with Co-Host Maddy Newton
- Episode 138: How To Get Your Music Into Film and TV with Michael Elsner
- Episode 137: Musician’s as Entrepreneur’s is it possible? Guest is Kato On The Track
- Episode 124: Lesson Learned This Week From Gary Vee
- Musician Branding Key Takeaways